December 6, 2011

Its starting to feel a lot like Christmas . . .

Well the weather dropped about 25 degrees over night almost and it definitely feels like winter in Phoenix finally. This past weekend, I scored on some clothes at Goodwill, love when they have 50% off days! I also I froze my tushy off at the Fiesta Bowl Half Marathon, My eldest niece Camriana (14yrs old) ran her second 5k!! I am so ridiculously proud of that girl! She ended up getting 12th place in her age group and 123 out of the 900+ female runners! I sure hope she keeps up the great work and does more races!! It has inspired me to attempt to train and do a 5k with her sometime in 2012... stay tuned for that!!


thank god for those heaters, it was FREEEEEEZING!

I spy with my little eye....

Her friend from school and racing buddy

 My sister, the proud mom

The proud auntie, "Me"


 So I decided to make an attempt to "model" my awesome finds this time around since they were all articles of clothing. I use the word model loosely though, I am far from a model. It was so very cold outside and I was trying to look "cute" not "frostbitten" .... hopefully you all enjoy them. 






 Robby wanted to model something off so we turned my scarf into a superhero cape
he might have a career in modeling.hehe.

Although NOT cheap or bought this weekend at goodwill, I love these COACH heels my boyfriend bought me a few Christmas's back....
HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Mother Gnome, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena